Weight loss is a prime concern for almost 32% people around the world. And every now and then we are trying our level best to lose our weight as high weight increases the risks of various diseases. And for this purpose lets discuss how to eat avocado for weight loss.
The alligator pear, as the avocado is called, is rich in vitamins E and B, which are necessary for women to preserve beauty and youth. Avocados favorably affect metabolic processes, since it does not contain harmful fats and sugar. Trace elements that are part of it, reduce blood cholesterol, reduce the risk of manifestations of cardiovascular disorders. Find out how avocados are to acquire a beautiful figure, strengthen nerves and memory, slow down the aging process.
For a long time, people puzzled over what category of fruits to include avocados – fruits, vegetables or nuts? As a result, they came to the conclusion that, despite the specificity of the chemical composition and taste, it is a fruit.
The composition of the avocado is unique in its set of trace elements and vitamins. Lets check nutritions in avocados:
1. Vitamin E slows down aging at the cellular level, boosts immunity.
2. Polyunsaturated fatty acids inhibit the development of atherosclerosis.
3. Potassium favorably affects the water-lipid balance and strengthens the heart muscle.
4. B2, copper and iron in the pulp of an avocado will not allow anemia to develop.
5. Phytonutrienes inhibit the development of cancer cells.
This fruit is rich in protein and can easily replace a single serving of meat in a daily diet. It belongs to the group of aphrodisiacs, therefore it easily excites passion, increases libido.
Arriving at the market or supermarket, be sure to pay attention to the pear-shaped, oval shape or round fruit of bright green color. If you plan to immediately prepare a dish with it, then buy a soft avocado. If the prospect of its use is long-term, then get a solid fruit. In a few days it will ripen. Pay attention to the peel: it should be clean, without brown spots and damage.
Avocados are rarely consumed as a standalone dish. More often it becomes a component of different salads, mashed soups, croutons can be spread with mousse from its pulp. Saturated fatty taste of the fruit will not allow you to use it in unlimited quantities. Therefore, it is often used in slices.
How to take an avocado?
- cut the fruit in half and twist them slightly in different directions to separate the bone;
- carefully remove the bone (it is toxic, it cannot be eaten, it is better to take with a spoon);
- without removing the skin, cut the flesh into squares;
- gently spoon them from the outer shell.
A soft avocado can be taken out completely without cutting it into fragments. To do this, slightly press down with your hand from the outside so that the pulp easily moves away from the skin.
Supplementing this ingredient with vegetable salad, chicken salad, casserole of mushrooms and meat, you will get a delicious and healthy dish.
How to use avocados for weight loss?
Nutritionists have a different opinion regarding the use of such a laurel tree fruit for weight loss. One group of specialists, referring to the calorie content of avocados (in 100 g – 208 kcal, and in the average fruit – 245 kcal), does not consider it a diet fruit. Others insist on the effectiveness of its use, since it contains a mass of nutrients necessary for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, the structure of the fibers of the fetus favorably affects the cleansing of the body, which is not superfluous during diets, when a person suffers from constipation.
What is the opinion held? Knowing the rules of intelligent weight loss, you can easily resolve this issue:
1. When introducing avocados to your weight loss menu, stick with the measure. Do not consume more than 30-50 g per meal. This will allow you to get a daily dose of the necessary trace elements and vitamins, but not gain weight.
2. One hundred grams of oily fruit pulp contains 20 g of vegetable fats. They are easily absorbed by the body and are not deposited on the sides. The benefits of avocados for weight loss are undeniable, because because of its fat content you will not eat much, and everything that enters the stomach is easily processed and absorbed into the blood, filling you with the necessary energy.
3. It is better to combine it with protein food, which is harder and longer to digest. Fiber avocados will contribute to this process by speeding it up. It is better to combine this fruit with lean chicken or turkey breast.
You may also like: Avocado Oil vs Olive Oil
Nutritionists offer menus for weight loss, which are based on four meals of this fruit. You can sit on such a diet for no more than three days, and the result will be very tangible (a couple of centimeters in the waist will disappear without a trace). Here is an approximate diet of such food:
Breakfast: half an avocado with 120 g of low-fat and unsweetened cottage cheese; herbal or green tea.
Lunch: 200 ml of vegetable broth, 200 g of salad from one boiled egg, half an avocado, cucumber and herbs.
Snack: smoothies made from orange (grapefruit) and a quarter of avocado.
Dinner: two thin slices of low-fat baked beef, half an avocado and a glass of low-fat kefir.
It’s good if you carry out an organism detox twice a year. In this process, an active role is given to this Mexican fruit.