From exquisite decorations to mouth-watering cuisine and amazing rituals; Indian weddings are a treat to the eyes. And what tops all of it are those splendid traditional attires. But behind these awe-striking arrangements, there is a ton of hard work and planning.
Picking the perfect dress for your wedding can be exhausting, and now that we have all these amazing options online, you can absolutely take advantage of it. There are excellent virtual services like dress hire Canberra that can make your dress search as easy as possible
With this new trend of destination weddings becoming more and more common among brides and grooms, this planning and hard work have increased. Everything needs to be in accordance with the destination. From wedding themes to colors of bride-groom clothes, everything needs to be perfectly fitted with the destination you chose.
One of the most preferred and aesthetically pleasing wedding destinations include the beaches. The subtle beauty and stunning views of beaches add a unique hint of elegance to your D day. But the most tricky task is to find the perfect pair of outfit for the occasion.
If you are also stuck in this task of finding the perfect outfit, here we are to your rescue with some of the best beach wedding dress ideas.
Pastel colors go best with beach weddings. From peach to light pink and all other light colors, pastel colors enhance the elegance and beauty of a beach wedding.
If you are the bride, you can opt for a minimal modern lehenga for your D-day. A pastel lehenga with embroidery or light work will give you a stunning look. Make sure that you opt for light fabrics and light work so that you stay comfortable all day long. Pair your bae with a matching pastel colored sherwani or kurta pajama to complete the delightful look of your special day.
On the other hand, if you are a guest from the bride or groom team, you can also opt for a pastel lehenga. Make sure you choose a lightweight lehenga with minimalist work on it so that it doesn’t look too much. Style it without a dupatta to give it a traditional yet modern look.
As we all know that shararas are back in trend. Especially when talking about the wedding season, sharas come in the hit list. You can style a light green sharara for your Mehendi function or a golden yellow one for Haldi. Pair it up with some minimal flower jewelry.
Bold and stunning in black
Black never fails us. It suits everyone and promises a glamorous and bold look. If you are planning to have a night bachelorette or a cocktail party in your beach wedding, the right choice for it would be a black sheath dress with a little bling on it. If you are not a fan of sequins or bling work on your dress, opt for a plain one and pair it with some unique and stylish jewelry. Pair up your groom in a stunning black suit and you are all done for the night.
However, if you are planning to have a daylight party, black wouldn’t do your work. In such a case, instead of black, go with a floral print colorful maxi dress. In order to complete the look, wear a beautiful floral tiara and some floral bracelets and you are all set! For your groom, a floral colorful shirt with trousers would be the perfect outfit to pair up with you.
Keep it simple with a saree
A printed lightweight saree is an evergreen option for Indian weddings. For a beach wedding, a pastel floral printed saree would look amazingly gorgeous. Look for light fabrics such as georgette, chiffon, or satin. Heavy fabrics would on one hand not suit the overall theme of your wedding and on the other hand, will make you feel uncomfortable due to the hot beach weather.
Style your saree look with a stylish low or side bun, heavy meenakari earrings, and some handpieces.
To coordinate with your boo, make him wear a light color kurta pajama with a matching floran print waistcoat.
Aqua colored like blue or green or pastel colored, flowy gowns are also a great option for beachside wedding parties. They give you a very graceful look. Flowy gowns are also very comfortable to carry.
To pair em up, minimal pearl jewelry, flat footwear, and elegant floral hair accessories are best. This type of dress-up will make you look very simple yet stunning and fashionable.
You can opt for this outfit on your daytime sangeet or Mehendi program.
Check Out: Wedding Cake Trends in 2020
Some quick tips for styling the perfect beach wedding dress-
- Assure that your dress matches the theme of your beach wedding. First of all, you must figure out what kind of wedding you are planning. Some people decide to have a simple private wedding on the beach while others want a grand wedding.
So, start narrowing down your outfits only after you are completely clear with your wedding theme.
- Choose the right colors. A beach wedding setup is very different from a normal wedding. The natural view and light give your outfit a different look. So, make sure you opt for softer and lighter shades. Pastel colors, yellow, peach, orange, aqua blue-green, etc. are some of the best choices.
- Make sure to check how your outfit looks in natural daylight. The dress showrooms have studio lights that give the outfits a different color and look. It may be possible that the dress looks very different in natural light. And we are sure you don’t want to get surprised on your special day. So make sure you do a natural light check before buying your outfit.
- As the weather on the beach is comparatively hotter, make sure you choose lighter fabrics. Don’t opt for fabrics like thick silk, velvet, etc. Instead, pick up fabrics like georgette, satin, chiffon, etc.
- Avoid heavy jewelry on other functions of your wedding. Keep it saved for your D-day. For other small functions, opt for minimal jewelry. floral jewelry looks best in a beach setup.
- When selecting the footwear, keep your comfort and venue in mind. If you are having all your functions on the beach itself, avoid wearing heels and opt for flats like traditional juttis.
We hope this article will be helpful for you to understand on how to choose the best beach wedding dress for you. If you have any further query, then please let us know in the comments section. If this article helped you, please do share it.