- 1 Papaya Pack
- 2 Tomato Pack
- 3 Egg Face Pack
- 4 Gram flour face pack
- 5 Honey and Turmeric Face Mask
- 6 Paprika Face Pack
- 7 Gelatin Face Pack
- 8 Burning Face Mask
- 9 Coffee Mask
- 10 Some special tips for skin care
- Papaya -¼ bowl
- Sandalwood powder-½ teaspoon
- Aloe vera gel -½ teaspoon
- Mash papaya and mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the pack and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and rub.
- Applying this 2-3 times a week will help with exfoliation.
- Tomato- 1
- Sugar-1 table spoon
- Lemon- -½ teaspoon
- Peel off the tomato and then blend it.
- After that mix it with sugar.
- Apply the pack and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then massage it upwards gently in circular motion.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- You can use it as a scrub once a week.
Egg Face Pack
- Egg (white portion) -1
- Flour-1 table spoon
- Lemon juice -2 teaspoon
- Beat the egg white.
- Then add flour and lemon juice.
- You can add a spoon of honey if you have dry skin.
- Apply it in face.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after it dries.
Gram flour face pack
- Gram flour – 2 table spoons
- Milk cream – 1 table spoon
- Lemon juice- 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric- 1 table spoon
- Mix them all until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Apply evenly and rinse it off with cool water after it dries down.
- Apply gram flour face pack 1-2 times a week.
Honey and Turmeric Face Mask
- turmeric powder-½ tablespoon
- milk- ½ tablespoon
- raw honey-½ tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a smooth paste.
- Keep the bowl in the refrigerator to cool.
- Wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry using a dry towel.
- Dip the washcloth in the hot water and apply this hot washcloth on the affected areas for about 5 minutes.
- Apply the paste to your face using your fingers and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave this to dry and then, rinse it off using warm water.
Paprika Face Pack
- Paprika or bell pepper-1½ tablespoon
- Almond oil-2 tablespoon
- First take the paprika in a cup.
- Mix almond oil with paprika.
- Stir it well. It’ll be runny after some tie, if not, add some paprika.
- Apply the pack in face.
- Rinse it after 15 minutes.
Gelatin Face Pack
- Gelatin -1 teaspoon
- Raw milk-3 tea spoon
- Lemon juice-½ teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Warm it in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Cool the mix.
- Apply it in face. Don’t use it in eyes and brow.
- When the mask becomes dry, rinse
Burning Face Mask
- natural cinnamon-1/2 teaspoon
- nutmeg-1/2 teaspoon
- raw honey-1 teaspoon
- fresh lemon juice-2 teaspoons
- Mix completely into a thick paste.
- If you can’t deal with the burn, apply and let sit for 30 minutes … or 10! It needs to just burn for the very first 5 minutes or two and after that it’ll wear away. Remember that if you have delicate skin, leave out or water down the lemon. This is a mask and not to be utilized to exfoliate your skin.
It will absorb pollutants and assist cleanse your skin. It’s not just packed with anti-oxidants, which will assist bring back damage and old and wrinkly skin, however it likewise is exceptionally moisturizing and will leave your skin sensation soft and tidy. It constructs the collagen in our skin, which is needed to keep the skin company and young. Lemon will assist in lightening imperfections, any scars or dark areas, and will even out the skin tone. Use this usage three times 3 week to reduce uneven minimize irregular, reduce acne decrease, reduce pore lower, and to get that healthy-looking glow back radiance your skin.
- Coffee powder-1 tablespoon
- Honey- 1table spoon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Appl it on the face and spread it on the skin.
- Gently massage in circular motion.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it.
Some special tips for skin care
- Use green tea liquor as moisturizer. It helps to gain freshness in dry skin and to prevent pimples naturally at home.
- Use 1 tea spoon coriander leaf juice with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and apply it for whole night and rinse it in the morning. It enhances skin
- Use rose water to remove pimple.
- To remove tiredness of skin use a mixture of sandal wood powder, basil leaves paste and rose water. It shines skin.
- Drink water.
- Sleep well.
- Keep distance yourself from tension.
- Eat fruits and vegetables daily.