- 1 What is ultra green coffee?
- 2 Herbs present in ultra green coffee
- 3 Benefits of green coffee
- 4 Benefits of ultra green coffee due to 6 herbs
- 5 Benefits of banaba
- 6 Benefits of ultra green coffee
Many of us love coffee so much that we cannot even think of a morning without the warm cup of coffee. We love coffee, its taste, its flavour, its smoothness – all of it. But what if now you hear that coffee has got an ultra version. So, today let us try to know what is ultra green coffee, how to prepare it, benefits of ultra green coffee and so on.
What is ultra green coffee?
Ultra green coffee is not the traditional green coffee. It has basic difference from normal green coffee. At first we take the finest Arabica beans. We have to keep in mind that, green coffee does not go through the roasting process. So, basically we will take unroasted arabica beans to produce ultra green coffee.
And as it is unroasted, it contains the chlorogenic acid. So, it helps in weight loss and also carries a huge amount of antioxidants. But then why it is called ultra green coffee? What is the sspeciality? It is because it contains 6 more herbs which make it ultra.
Herbs present in ultra green coffee
Ultra green coffee combines all the health benefits of 6 amazing super foods with green coffee beans.
- Bitter Melon
I hope the image above has given you some idea on how and why ultra green coffee is great. Now at first we have to discuss the benefits of green coffee. After understanding we would be able to understand why and how ultra green coffee is better and essential.
Benefits of green coffee
Green coffee has become very popular since 2012 from when people have come to know that unroasted coffee can be of great use in case of weight loss. If someone drinks green coffee regularly he or she will definitely get an upper hand on their heavy weight issue.
In case of green coffee, coffee beans are dried naturally. You cannot use any heating process in this case. As it is not treated with any heating plant, the vitamins and antioxidants present in coffee do not get destroyed. And the chlorogenic acid present works against belly fat and thus helps in weight loss.
And by all these means, we get the following benefits of drinking green coffee at a regular basis:
- Helps to significantly increase work productivity.
- An excellent source of antioxidants.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Provides a rich atmosphere for socialization.
- Good for mental health.
Now, you know what are the benefits of green coffee. It is not like that, traditional black coffee does not have any benefit.
So, lets now check what the 6 herbs add to green coffee to make it ultra green coffee.
Benefits of ultra green coffee due to 6 herbs
We have already mentioned the 6 herbs behind this fantastic drink. When this great combination is prepared, it represents all the benefits present in all the individual elements. So, let us discuss the benefits of this 6 herbs one by one:
Benefits of moringa
Research shows that almost all parts of the Moringa plant can be used to make antioxidant tea or to form an oily substance that lubricates and nourishes the skin. All over the world, moringa is used to treat certain conditions, such as:
- Diseases associated with inflammation
- Arthritis and other joint pain such as rheumatism
- Allergies and asthma
- Constipation, abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers or cramps
- Chronic headaches
- Heart problems, including high blood pressure
- Stones in the kidneys
- Fluid retention
- Diseases of the thyroid gland
- Low sexual desire (Just like honeymoon tea, ultra green coffee also helps to improve sexual desire)
- Bacterial, fungal infections, viral and parasitic infections
Benefits of mangosteen
Mangosteen is an exotic fruit that takes pride of place next to the king of all fruits – durian. In its delicate pulp, flavors of peach, pineapple, grape and strawberry are surprisingly combined. That is why it is called, “Queen of fruits”. Now let us check the beneficial properties of mangosteen.
- Defender of immunity.
- Caring for the cardiovascular system.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
- Weight loss.
- Digestive health.
- Normalization of hormonal levels.
- Has antiviral activity, antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Antiallergic properties are noted.
- There is information about the gradual regeneration of liver cells with frequent consumption of the fruit in food.
- Help relieve migraine-like pains.
- Promotes an increase in the energy of the body.
Benefits of guyabano
Guyabano is one of those rare elements which are proved to work against cancer cells. In this time, cancer is so common and so much deadly. So, everyone will want to keep their body immune to this. Even during immunotherapy, guyabano is prescribed by doctors. Let us check out the benefits of guyabano:
- Prevents Cancer. Guyabano is great cause it does not effect the good cells while fighting against the cancer cells.
- Protects Heart Health.
- Improves digestion.
- Weight loss.
- Boosts immunity.
Benefits of bitter melon
Its seeds, roots and leaves help with various diseases:
- high blood pressure
- liver disease
It is used as a home remedy for various diseases for a long time.
Benefits of bignay
This plant is popular for its health benefits. Let us have a look into this:
- Tea prepared with the bark of this tree is great for weight loss.
- It has antioxidant properties which help to fight against the free radicals present in human body.
- Tea prepared from bignay cleans our colon.
- Bignay helps to cure urinary infections.
- Good for liver health.
- Great for cardiovascular health.
Benefits of banaba
Banaba is a herbal plant that is regularly used for its health benefits. It is an ayurvedic product that is very popular in many countries of the world. Let us check out its benefits:
- It is a great herb that contains inherent qualities to fight against diabetes. It works as insulin and reduces the level of glucose in human body.
- It delays the absorption of carbohydrates in human body. So, it promotes weight loss.
- It is a great herb which contains:
- It is also rich in dietary fibers.
So, now you know how these 6 herbs are adding nutritional values to green coffee and converting it into ultra green coffee. Now comes another question. How will you sweeten this fantastic healthy drink? If you use sugar, this ultra green coffee will lose all its weight loss properties. In this case, we can go for stevia. A fantastic sweetener which is approved by prominent keto forums as well.
Now let us discuss about stevia in detail so that we can understand the benefits that comes from it:
Benefits of stevia
- The first and obvious benefit is that stevia sweetens our lives.
- Stevia is suitable for people with diabetes as it does not affect blood sugar levels and improves glucose tolerance.
- Stevia stimulates digestion by promoting the production of digestive juices.
- Unlike sugar and other alternatives, stevia is hypoallergenic.
- Stevia has excellent diuretic properties that help cleanse the body of toxins.
Combining all these ultra green coffee is prepared. So, this drink is full of resources and helps our body in so many ways. As we have discussed the benefits of all the ingredients, now let us go through the benefits of ultra green coffee itself.
Benefits of ultra green coffee
Some important properties of ultra green coffee are:
- Gluten free.
- Soy free.
- No table sugar added.
These properties make it unique and fantastic. You can but ultra green tea from the following link. It supports the blog.
Are you tired of your morning coffee? You are aging and your ordinary coffee cannot help a single bit in this case. So, what can you do? What should be your choice? Out recommendation is change your coffee and go for ultra green coffee collagen plus. It will help you in case of:
This collagen plus edition gets the collagen from cold water fishes like salmon and it helps your body in hundreds of ways. Ultra green coffee collagen plus also contains:
- Acai berry.
- Aloe vera.
- Vitamin C.
This elements help our body, make our body more energetic and resourceful. Other benefits of ultra green coffee are discussed below:
- It is a total organic product.
- It is a slimming coffee.
- It has a huge amount of antioxidants and it helps to fight against diabetes and hypertension.
- It contains chlorogenic acid which promotes weight loss.
- At present many women are facing issues with breast milk production. Good news is that ultra green coffee increases the production of breast milk.
- Traditional coffee has some issues with constipation. But, ultra green coffee is total opposite. It fights against constipation.
- It fights against The following diseases:
- Kidney stones.
- High blood pressure.
- Hair Growth
- Stomach Pain (gastritis)
- Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers
- Headache Heart Problems
- Swelling (Inflammation)
- Skin Abscesses and Wounds
- Thyroid Disorders
- Increasing Sex Drive
- Bacterial Infections and Parasitic Infections
- Inflammation of the Nose and Throat
- An Infection caused by Sand Fleas (Leishmaniasis)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
These are the benefits of Ultra green coffee. I hope you have liked it. If you like our review, please share it on social media. If you have any other query, please let us know in the comments sections.